Thursday, July 12, 2012

I am still alive...just moving!

Just a quick update to let you know what's been going on with Four Figs!  Yes, I have been AWOL.  Yes, I am alive.  Yes, I will shortly resume blogging.  But you'll have to bear with me if I am a little sporadic in my posts over coming months.  This is because I am disconnecting from my life in Canberra, Australia and heading overseas to live in Geneva, Switzerland for the next three years.  In between, I am catching up with friends and going on a roadtrip across the Deep South of the US of A.  I will endeavour to provide you with details of my further food adventures while this is all going on, but you will have to forgive me some patchiness in my blogging while I re-combobulate my world and resume cooking again!

This weekend I will be bringing you some tasty Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cookies to kick off my USA adventure and from there I plan to send out some live updates on my eating adventures on the roadtrip.  Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment